KTU B.Tech s4 lecture notes SIGNALS & SYSTEMS
KTU B.Tech S3 Lecture Note – EC202 SIGNALS & SYSTEMS
- Elementary Signals, Classification and Representation of Continuous time and Discrete time signals, Signal operations
- Continuous Time and Discrete Time Systems – Classification, Properties.
- Representation of systems: Differential Equation representation of Continuous Time Systems. Difference Equation Representation of Discrete Systems.
- Continuous Time LTI systems and Convolution Integral. Discrete Time LTI systems and linear convolution.
- Stability and causality of LTI systems.
- Correlation between signals, orthoganality of signals.
- Frequency Domain Representation of Continuous Time Signals- Continuous Time Fourier Series and its properties.
- Convergence,Continuous Time Fourier Transform: Properties.
- Laplace Transform, ROC, Inverse transform, properties, unilateral Laplace Transform.
- Relation between Fourier and Laplace Transforms.
- Analysis of LTI systems using Laplace and Fourier Transforms.
- Concept of transfer function, Frequency response, Magnitude and phase response.
- Sampling of continuous time signals, Sampling theorem for lowpass signals, aliasing.
- Z transform, ROC , Inverse transform, properties, unilateral Z transform.
- Frequency Domain Representation of Discrete Time Signals, Discrete Time Fourier Series and its properties.Discrete Time Fourier Transform (DTFT) and its properties
- Relation between DTFT and Z-Transform
- Analysis of Discrete Time LTI systems using Z transforms and DTFT, Transfer function, Magnitude and phase response.
KTU B.Tech s4 lecture notes for EC202 SIGNALS & SYSTEMS
36,871 total views, 995 views today